Don’t miss this free webinar from the Plan4 team!
In this live webinar session, planning expert Seth Sinclair will provide six simple and practical tips to help your organization get ready for FY21.
Drawing from over a decade of experience, best practices, and lessons learned, this session will prepare Executives, Administrators, and Financial Managers to plan for FY21 efficiently and effectively.
A sound approach to FY21 is especially important for organizations who are looking to stabilize after enduring the COVID-19 pandemic.
To build a plan for FY21, you must consider the following questions:
- What are my organization’s most critical goals and priorities?
- What resources can my organization afford?
- How can I provide clear direction and financial guidance to leaders and managers?
Business Planning is a simple methodology that helps leaders answer these questions and link strategy, operations, and budget in a meaningful way. In this session you’ll learn six tips addressing:
- What is the best time to start planning for FY21?
- Who should be involved?
- What data is needed?
- What tools will be helpful?
- What decisions need to be made?
- What are the outcomes?
Presented by Seth Sinclair, President & COO of Plan4
- Co-founder of Plan4 Technologies
- Co-designer of 4Cast Planning Platform
- 10+ Years of hands-on experience implementing Business Planning methods
- 20+ Years of experience serving as a consultant, trainer, facilitator, and advisor for public and private sector organizations of all sizes
- BS Finance, University of Maryland
- Leadership Coaching for Organizational Performance, George Mason University
- Certified Project Management Professional
About Plan4 Technologies and Plan4 Healthcare: Plan4 enables executives and managers to plan resources more accurately, manage finances more efficiently, and direct operations more effectively, leading to better long-term results. Learn more at www.plan4.com and www.plan4hc.com.